Future Warriors (8th Grade)
Course Selection for the 2022-2023 School Year
The Counseling Department provides all future Warrior students with presentations regarding course selection for incoming 9th graders. Complete the 8th Grade Course Selection Form.
Important: Check with your middle school counselor for the deadline to submit the form.
Middle School Course Selection Dates
- Monroe: February 1st
- Rolling Hills: February 3rd
- Moreland: February 8th
- Easterbrook: February 9th
- Latimer: February 9th
- Ida Price: February 9th
- Discovery Charter: TBA
Resources (click on the black arrow to view information)
Summer Bridge 2022
We are excited to announce that Westmont High School will be offering the Summer Bridge Program for incoming 9th graders! Similar to the last year, the program will be open to any incoming 9th grader to Westmont.
Complete the 2022 Summer Warrior Experience Registration Form if you would like to participate in the summer bridge program.
Important: Please note that by completing the registration form, you are not guaranteed a spot because space is limited.
Four Summer Sessions Available
- Session 1: June 13th - June 24th from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- Session 2: June 13th - June 24th from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Session 3: June 27th - July 8th from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- Session 4: June 27th - July 8th from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Students may earn a maximum of 5 credits after successfully completing the summer school bridge program.
- For information about the summer bridge program, please contact Jennifer Halas, Assistant Principal at Westmont High School at [email protected].