STEPS TO BECOMING A WHS ATHLETE:
Welcome to Westmont Athletics, here are the steps to follow to be cleared to tryout for a sport:
- Schedule a sports physical with a physician.
- Complete the online registration at AthleticClearance.com: https://athleticclearance.com/
- Instructions are available below
- All Athletes must have medical insurance to participate in interscholastic athletics. Low cost insurance can be purchased (visit the main office for information). See flyer below for more information.
- Student Athletes are asked to provide a $100 Participation Donation for EACH season of sport in which they participate. Donations can be made through the online registration system or at the Student Store and are used to supplement the General Athletic Fund and team transportation expenses.