How to Participate
For information on the new heart screening requirement click the button below!
STEPS TO BECOMING A WHS ATHLETE:
Welcome to Westmont Athletics, here are the steps to follow to be cleared to tryout for a sport:
- Schedule a sports physical with a physician.
- Complete the online registration at AthleticClearance.com
- All Athletes must have medical insurance to participate in interscholastic athletics. CUHSD has partnered with Myers-Stevens & Toohey Co. Inc to offer options if your Student-Athlete needs insurance. Please read the Student Accident Insurance notice below, easy to read brochures below or click HERE to learn more information and purchase plan.
- Student Athletes are asked to provide an optional $100 Participation Donation for EACH season of sport in which they participate. Donations can be made through the online registration system or at the Student Store and are used to supplement the General Athletic Fund.
- These donations are vital to the operations of the Westmont Athletic Department and help to cover expenses such as awards, CIF, CCS, and BVAL dues, officials, transportation, uniforms, equipment, etc.
- Student/athletes will not be able to tryout/practice until clearance has been obtained through the online system.
- Transfer students must contact the Athletic Director immediately to begin filling out transfer paperwork.
- Parents are encouraged to actively participate in the Westmont Athletics Sports Boosters via financial donations or volunteering their time. Westmont Booster Website