How to Participate
STEPS TO BECOMING A WHS ATHLETE:
Welcome to Westmont Athletics, here are the steps to follow to be cleared to tryout for a sport:
- Schedule a sports physical with a physician.
- Complete the online registration at AthleticClearance.com
- Instructions are available below
- All Athletes must have medical insurance to participate in interscholastic athletics. Low cost insurance can be purchased (visit the main office for information). See flyer below for more information.
- Student Athletes are asked to provide a $100 Participation Donation for EACH season of sport in which they participate. Donations can be made through the online registration system or at the Student Store and are used to supplement the General Athletic Fund and help with various team expenses.
- Student/athletes will not be able to tryout/practice until clearance has been obtained through the online system.
- Transfer students must contact the Athletic Director immediately to begin filling out transfer paperwork.
- Parents are encouraged to actively participate in the Westmont Athletics Sports Boosters via financial donations or volunteering their time. Westmont Booster Website