Athletics » Transfer Forms

Transfer Forms

General Transfer Parent/Student Info Form (206 & 207)
Please fill out the General Transfer Form using the button below if you transferred to Westmont but your residence did not change. 
Valid Change of Residence Transfer Form
A valid residence is defined as the location where the student’s parent(s)/guardian(s)/caregiver (with whom eligibility has been established) live with that student and thereby have the use and enjoyment of that location as a residence. A valid change of residence for eligibility purposes requires the former residence to have been vacated by the entire family for use as its residence. For athletic eligibility purposes, a student (with the student’s parent(s)/guardian(s)/caregiver with whom residential eligibility has been established) may only have one (1) primary valid residence at one (1) time.
A request for eligibility based on a valid change of residence by the student’s entire immediate family must be supported by documentation. Please see the image below for the documents that will need to be attached to the informedk12 form. 
VCOR Documents
Additional Transfer Information
If you'd like more information on transfer eligibility, sit out period, DNP's, limited eligibility, or foreign exchange program rules please visit the California Interscholastic Federation website or click the button below.