Photos will take place outdoors in the student parking lot in front of the tennis courts (where we did Chromebook and textbook distribution). Please adhere to the following:
- Students will only exit their car when directed to do so. We are trying to decrease the amount of time any student is out of their car.
- Students MUST have masks on until they are in place for their photo. Students will only be directed to remove their mask at the last moment before the photo is taken and immediately put on again after the photo.
- Students will be directed to socially distance until their ID is printed.
- Once the ID is printed, students must exit campus immediately.
- If a student doesn't have access to arrive in a car that day, we will be able to accommodate them. Students must arrive in a mask and socially distance per the directions given by school staff.
- If a student on the photo list does not feel comfortable taking their photo without a mask right now, we will take their photo in the future once restrictions are lifted. You are absolutely welcome to make this decision.
- If you would like to order school photos, please go to https://www.
- If you ordered ASB this fall (black package, red package, or ASB/yearbook only), please bring a copy of your receipt (screenshot on your phone is fine). Show it to your photographer when you check in for your picture so that it is printed on your ID card. Please ensure that it is actually printed on your ID card before you leave.
- Although red and black package sales are over, you can still order ASB/yearbook only and the other items a la carte. You can order using Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers at https://westmont.