Community Liaison / Encargada de Enlaces co
Name: Alma Iberri
Email: [email protected]
How does the Community Liaison support the Westmont community?
The Westmont Bilingual Community Supports students, staff, and community groups in a variety of ways including:
- Assisting in Westmont's ELAC (English Language Advisory Committee) meetings and promoting the participation of parents in our diverse population
- Connect families with appropriate resources at school and in the community
- Assist with registration/data confirmation at the start of the school year
- Aiding communication between the school, teachers, students, and parents
- Interpreting and Translating transcripts, emails, announcements, and meetings with teachers and office administration.
As a parent, if you have any questions or concerns about your student's academic performance, attendance, ways to help at home, etc. feel free to contact me by phone, email, or stop by my office. It will be a pleasure to meet and help you! Show your student that school matters, and that you are invested in their success by being involved in school activities! Also, demonstrate to your student that success in school is the pathway to college, a career, and productive life!