Advanced Placement (AP)
AP Testing Dates
AP Testing will be held in person, starting May 2nd - May 13th, 2022. Please follow the schedule attached for specific dates, times and locations.
Important: Students must have registered and paid for the exam in the Fall. If you have questions regarding if you are registered to take the test, please ask your AP teacher or Mrs. Halas.
AP Testing Information
Please read the following information carefully.
Test Arrival Time
Tests will start on time and late students will not be admitted.
- 8:00 AM Tests - students please arrive at the testing location by 7:30 AM.
- 12:00 PM Tests - students please arrive at the testing location by 11:40 AM.
What do I bring?
- Two sharpened No. 2 pencils
- Two pens with black or dark blue ink only
- Up to two calculators with the necessary capabilities if taking AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics or Statistics exams. Visit the resources below for specific calculator policies:
- Ruler/Straightedge (AP Physics only)
- A government-issues or school-issued photo ID
What NOT to bring?
- Electronic equipment of any kind (e.g., phones, smartwatches, bluetooth devices, portable listening devices, etc.)
- Mechanical pencils, No. 3 Pencils
- Books, dictionaries or highlighters
- Scratch paper
The total testing time will vary by test, and may last anywhere between 3.5 to 4 hours. Students will have a short break during the test for a snack and water. Please arrive on time.
If you have any questions please contact your AP teacher or Mrs. Halas.