AP Exam: United States History
- AP Exam: United States History
- 5/19/2021, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
9:00 AM - United States History
- All tests will follow the WHS AP Testing schedule linked HERE
- Some of our tests will be offered in-person at Westmont and some will be digital at home.
- For World Language Tests, the ONLY option is in-person testing.
- For the Math and Science tests scheduled for in-person, students will be able to request a digital at home test option. To do this, they MUST complete the following form Digital At Home Request Form by March 25th. Students should keep in mind these digital at home test date options fall AFTER graduation.
- Any testing taking place on campus will follow all COVID-19 safety protocols. Students will be socially distanced, work areas sanitized, and masks will be required at all times. More details will be provided directly to students coming to campus as those testing dates approach.
If you have additional questions, please contact Mrs. Halas, firstname.lastname@example.org.