1) Each attending Westmont student must have a ticket purchased under their own name.
2) Each WHS student is allowed to bring one guest to Homecoming, Spring Fling, and Prom. The WHS student is responsible for his/her own guest and must enter the dance together. All other dances are for Westmont students only.
3) Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
4) Students and guests must each have a photo ID to enter the dance.
5) All dance attendees may be subject to search upon entry.
6) Students should be sure to have all items needed for the evening as they enter. Students will not be able to go back to cars to retrieve items once admitted to the dance. There is no exit or re-entry at any school dance. Once entering a dance, students are not allowed to leave until one hour prior to the scheduled end. Students must arrive within one hour of the scheduled start of the dance.
7) Students are expected to dance appropriately. Lap dancing, freaking, and grinding are inappropriate. If couples are dancing, please stay standing up straight - do not bend over past 45 degrees. YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE WARNING and then be asked to leave the dance.
8) DRESS CODE STILL APPLIES (meaning dress tastefully) no matter the dance or the theme. Students dressed distastefully will not be admitted.
9) Students who are in possession of, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be removed and their parents will be notified. Administrators WILL utilize a “breathalyzer” to randomly check students for alcohol usage. If you are found in violation of this rule, you will not be allowed to attend the next dance.
10) Students must be picked up or leave the dance site immediately following the conclusion of the dance.
Failure to abide by dance policies and school guidelines will result in immediate removal from the dance and parents will be contacted for pick-up.