Partnership between Campbell Union High School District and West Valley College
- Students earn both high school and college credit.
- Every 3-unit West Valley course gives 10 units of high school credit.
- Courses and units earned transfer to both West Valley College as well as other colleges and universities.
- Get a head start on college while earning high school credits.
- Makeup credits needed for high school graduation.
- Courses are part of a major, college general education, and/or electives.
- Courses and textbooks are free to students.
- Course offerings change each term.
- Fall 2020 courses begin on September 8th and end on December 14th.
- See your counselor for an application. Seats can fill up quickly.
- CUHSD students can enroll in classes at any CUHSD campus.
- Students who enroll in Math 105, Pre-Statistics, can obtain credit for Integrated Math 3. No prerequisite.