Partnership between Campbell Union High School District and West Valley College
- Students earn both high school and college credit.
- Every 3-unit West Valley course gives 10 units of high school credit.
- Courses and units earned transfer to both West Valley College as well as other colleges and universities.
- Get a head start on college while earning high school credits.
- Makeup credits needed for high school graduation.
- Courses are part of a major, college general education, and/or electives.
- Courses and textbooks are free to students.
- Course offerings change each term.
- Spring 2020 courses begin on January 27 or 28 and end on May 18 or 19.
- See your counselor for an application. Seats can fill up quickly.
- Student who enroll in Math 105, Pre-Statistics, can obtain credit for Integrated Math 3. No prerequisite.
Course offerings for Spring 2020:
BUSN 54 Small Business Start Up & Management 3:00 - 4:25 pm TTh
CHST 2 Child Growth and Development 3:00 - 4:25 pm TTh
THEA 47A Fundamentals of Costume Design 3:00 - 4:25 pm MW